Why work at Fit Brains?
Fit Brains is an independent, Vancouver-based creative development studio focused on delivering entertaining Casual Games with a strong foundation of Brain Fitness. We aim to create meaningful, easy-to-play experiences that go beyond the traditional definition of "Games". We strive for a strong team culture that balances creativity, collaboration and fun, all within a casual but focused atmosphere. We have weekly company-wide creative meetings & gaming sessions, as well as frequent socials. At Fit Brains, our passion is to create top-quality games that push the envelope and make a difference in people's lives - and we're looking for others who share the same vision.
Vivity Labs is looking for a talented Mobile Developer to join our team.
Vivity Labs is the company behind Fit Brains, a mobile-first brain fitness company. Fit Brains uniquely blends addictive brain games with performance tracking tools and comparison charts to provide a fun way for people to understand and strengthen their brain. The Fit Brains Trainer app for iPhone and iPad has been downloaded 2.2 million times in the first 100 days on the market and has reached #1 in the educational channel in more than 75 countries. The company is growing fast and intends to build out a portfolio of apps in this area.
- Experience with iOS development (2+ years or more) and experience building iPhone and/or iPad apps.
- Deep understanding of Objective C and development using Xcode.
- Experience profiling and correcting memory usage issues, and optimizing code for performance.
- Experience with game development is a plus.
- Has published one or more apps to the Apple app-store.
- Keen interest in metrics for data analytics.
- Experience with MySQL database and integrating with server side.
- Experience with Android a plus.
- Computer Science B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interact with team members, clients, technical staff, and third parties.