Besides keeping your mind sharp & active with brain training, one of the key points to having a healthy brain is making sure you are thinking happy thoughts!
This is why the Fit Brains team have created our on-going user-generated List of Happiness! Anyone who needs a little pick-me-up at anytime will just have to visit this list to break a smile :)
YOU can be a part of this list too…
What is one thing that triggers happiness in YOUR brain?
Leave us your happy answer in the comments & we’ll add it to the list!
- “Dancing keeps my body and mind happy and healthy” – Carol A. Keierleber
- “MUSIC triggers happiness in my brain!” – Jordan Leo Yelle
- “Books!” – Ulanda Dargis
- “Spending time with my granddaughter” – Sharon Bylevedlt
- “My pets” – Sylenda Harvey
- “Meditation” – Ravel Viirsalu
- “A hug” – Wendy Vanns
- “Walk quickly 40 minutes/day” – Charles Eggerstedt
- “Riding my bike to the local park to watch the sunset over the mountains” – Deane Alban
- “Planting seeds” – Gail Asher Wells
- “Seeing a smile” – Denise Gooch Orr