The Fit Brains team has created a List of Happiness! Anyone who needs a little pick-me-up at anytime will just have to visit this list to break a smile 🙂
YOU can be a part of this list too…
What is one thing that triggers happiness in YOUR brain?
Leave us your happy answer in the comments & we’ll add it to the list!
- “Dancing keeps my body and mind happy and healthy” – Carol A. Keierleber
- “MUSIC triggers happiness in my brain!” – Jordan Leo Yelle
- “Books!” – Ulanda Dargis
- “Spending time with my granddaughter” – Sharon Bylevedlt
- “My pets” – Sylenda Harvey
- “Meditation” – Ravel Viirsalu
- “A hug” – Wendy Vanns
- “Walk quickly 40 minutes/day” – Charles Eggerstedt
- “Riding my bike to the local park to watch the sunset over the mountains” – Deane Alban
- “Planting seeds” – Gail Asher Wells
- “Seeing a smile” – Denise Gooch Orr
Sometimes, the influx of work and daily to-dos are stressful for many of us. Our brains will likely become exhausted on more than a few occasions so we need to remember how to relax the mind!
Here are 6 tips from the Fit Brains team to help you clear & calm the brain during those stressful days!
- Yoga / meditation – Practicing yoga or meditation will help relax the body, mind, and soul. Sign up for a trial yoga class, many community centers will offer the 1st class for free. You can also try meditating at home by sitting in a comfortable position, closing your eyes, clearing your mind, and thinking about one specific but stress-free thing for 10-30 minutes.
- Keep hydrated – Drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated and clean. Toxins can build up in the body if it is dehydrated, which will often clog up the mind.
- Listen to music – Listening to music you enjoy triggers natural endorphins in your brain, so take a break and listen to some soothing music that you love.
- Shut off your brain – Do something mindless and/or repetitive. Activities like easy chores or light exercises are good because they don’t require a lot of thinking. Good examples are swimming, folding laundry, going for a walk, doing the dishes.
- Eat right – Cut back on stimulating foods such as coffee, energy drinks, sodas, and candy. Also try to avoid processed & artificial foods. You are what you eat so you need to eat healthy to have a healthy mind!
- Treat yourself – Do something you love and know will lower your stress level. We have all been living in our bodies long enough to know the things we like to do that will help us relax. Sometimes all we need is a break! Take a nap, get a massage, melt away in a bubble bath…do whatever you need to do to recharge yourself!
While brain breaks are great once in a while, don’t forget to keep your mind active on a regular basis to maintain its optimal performance! The Fit Brains Trainer app is great for exercising the mind without any burden of stress. If you have kids, they can stimulate their brain skills with our new Fit Brains for Kids app as well!
You asked for it, and now we delivered…
Our newest iOS brain training app for kids has launched! Fit Brains: Sparky’s Adventures is now available for download on iPhones and iPads at the iTunes store.
Fit Brains: Sparky’s Adventures offers a first-of-its-kind approach to child learning and development. With a library of 200+ fun & healthy brain games designed for children ages 2 to 8, this app will stimulate the 5 key areas of your child’s brain and automatically adapts to the specific needs of your child.
- 200+ games for your child that are both fun and educational
- Each game stimulates a key area of the brain: Memory, Concentration (Attention), Problem-Solving, Speed, Visual
- Automatic adjustment of game difficulty to match your child’s skill level and continuing growth
- Rewarded treats that can be added to the “playground” to keep your child engaged and motivated
- The “Parents Corner” offers detailed tools & charts tracking your child’s progress in different areas
- A “Fit Brains Age Index” to show which age group your child is performing the closest to
Benefits for your Child:
- Stimulate brain processing
- Decrease boredom & increase educational fun!
In the Media:
The original Fit Brains Trainer has been highly successful, used and praised by people all over the world. However, we have gotten many requests for additional tools & products and we knew we had to start expanding our training to the entire family. We saw the lack of a comprehensive brain trainer for young children, and heard from many of our fans that they wanted a Fit Brains app geared toward their kids. It was here that Fit Brains: Sparky’s Adventures was born.
We hope this new app will bring education into playtime fun for your children. Leave us a comment below and let us know your child’s experience with the app!
If you have been following us for the past couple of months, you’ll know we’ve been hinting at upcoming new projects for a while now. And now, we’re ready to start unveiling some of our big news!
Fit Brains New Design
If you haven’t noticed already, Fit Brains has been re-branded with a new design & logo! We decided to come out with a revised, vibrant design to reflect our vibrant growth! Our company is expanding and growing and we want our brand image to represent all the exciting projects we have planned for our community moving forward.
Version 1.6 – New Games
The latest version of Fit Brains Trainer has just been released! This new version contains TWO new games: Sequence Squares & Find It Fast. Update to this newest version on your mobile device or download the app now if you haven’t already!
Sequence Squares is focused on problem-solving and will simulate your ability to visualize sequential information which helps with building daily routines and schedules.
Find It Fast is focused on speed and will challenge your reaction time and processing speed. Thinking speed helps to make quick and precise observations and decisions when presented with detailed and/or a large amount of information.
Subscribe to our Newsletters
Did you know if you’re subscribed to our monthly email newsletters you will get exclusive discounts, V.I.P offers & product trials, important information and lifestyle tips on health and the mind, and be the first to hear of Fit Brains news & announcements? All you have to do to subscribe is to make sure you have added your email onto your Fit Brains account on your mobile device!
Upcoming BIG Announcements
We have much more news to announce in the upcoming few weeks and months. This year will be an exciting year for the Fit Brains community, so make sure you stay tuned by bookmarking this blog, and following us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
Happy brain training everyone,
The Fit Brains Team