Did you know Fit Brains Trainer is also a very useful app and excellent tool for students?
High school, college, grad school students listen up: Fit Brains Trainer can help you work out & train the crucial brain areas you use when you learn, study, and take exams!
The games you play will automatically adapt to your skill level and recommendations will be given based on your strengths & weaknesses. You will be able to track your performance with tools & progress charts, and compare & compete with peers to improve your scores! Most useful of all, you can target your training at different brain areas you know you need to improve.
All Fit Brains games are categorized into the 5 major brain areas of Memory, Speed, Concentration, Problem-Solving, and Visual. Below are some tips to help you find out what brain area you should focus on:
- Play Fit Brains Memory games if you need help remembering exam notes, remembering presentation speeches, and recalling what your professor taught in class,
- Play Fit Brains Speed games if you constantly run out of time to write exams, if you want to answer questions faster when a professor calls on you, or if you want to improve your processing time and skill when reading textbooks.
- Play Fit Brains Concentration games if you have a hard time focusing on studying, if you constantly fall asleep in class, or if your mind wanders around a lot when writing exams.
- Play Fit Brains Problem-Solving games if you want to get better at noticing issues and problems, analysing information, and finding effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Play Fit Brains Visual games if you need to improve on identifying differences visually. These games are most useful for students that consistently need to look at highly visual details or images, and students that look at charts and fluctuating numbers on a daily basis.
What are you waiting for? Download the app now, ace your exams, & challenge your friends for the fittest brain!