You asked for it, and now we delivered…
Fit Brains: Sparky’s Adventures offers a first-of-its-kind approach to child learning and development. With a library of 200+ fun & healthy brain games designed for children ages 2 to 8, this app will stimulate the 5 key areas of your child’s brain and automatically adapts to the specific needs of your child.
- 200+ games for your child that are both fun and educational
- Each game stimulates & improves a key area of the brain: Memory, Concentration (Attention), Problem-Solving, Speed, Visual
- Automatic adjustment of game difficulty to match your child’s skill level and continuing growth
- Rewarded treats that can be added to the “playground” to keep your child engaged and motivated
- The “Parents Corner” offers detailed tools & charts tracking your child’s progress in different areas
- A “Fit Brains Age Index” to show which age group your child is performing the closest to
Benefits for your Child:
- Stimulate brain processing
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Strengthen early cognitive performances
- Increase memory/recall for learning
- Deeper concentration & attention times
- Enhance problem-solving
- Improve visual learning
- Decrease boredom & increase educational fun!
In the Media:
- Official Press Release
- Venture Beat – This iPad game actually builds your kids’ brains — and tells you how they’re developing
- Fox News – Smart Back To School Tech Tools
- Business in Vancouver – Vivity Labs launches Fit Brains training app for kids
- Tech Vibes – Fit Brains Launches Training App for Kids
- mHealthWatch – Vivity Labs Tout Groundbreaking Brain Training App For Kids
- TabTimes – Best New iPad Apps
- Fun Educational Apps – Feature App
- iOSnoops – Feature App
The original Fit Brains Trainer has been highly successful, used and praised by people all over the world. However, we have gotten many requests for additional tools & products and we knew we had to start expanding our training to the entire family. We saw the lack of a comprehensive brain trainer for young children, and heard from many of our fans that they wanted a Fit Brains app geared toward their kids. It was here that Fit Brains: Sparky’s Adventures was born.
We hope this new app will bring education into playtime fun for your children. Leave us a comment below and let us know your child’s experience with the app!