Here at Fit Brains, we have been testing and building up a beautifully delicious collection of recipes that help with improving brain health. Now, we’re ready to start rolling out our collection slowly. We will be adding a new recipe to our recipe collection page every couple of days, so make sure to check back often!
The first recipe we would like to introduce is the Glazed Hazelnut & Berry Salad. This dish will help with memory improvement.
Glazed Hazelnut and Berry Salad
What you Need:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 10 cups salad greens
- 1 cup of your favorite berries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons shallots
- Salt and Pepper as desired
Putting it all Together:
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 350 F.
- Combine oil and honey in a small bowl.
- Add nuts to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Place nuts in a small baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- While they cool, begin the dressing.
- Combine berries, oil, vinegar, water, mustard, garlic and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a small bowl and stir in shallots.
- Just before serving, place greens in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the greens and toss to coat.
- Divide the salad as desired.
- Scatter your favorite berries, feta cheese and glazed nuts over your salad and serve!
Let us know how you enjoyed the recipe in the comments below!
Happy healthy eating from the Fit Brains team!