A yummy & healthy dessert to improve your visual senses after endless hours of looking at screens and books! Check out the Fit Brains‘ collection of recipes, we will add new brain healthy recipes every couple of days so visit often!
What you need:
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or dried apricots
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 eggs
Putting it all Together:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- If using dried apricots, soak and drain prior to using.
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into oiled custard cups.
- Place cups in a pan of hot water.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve warm!