As we get older, it gets harder for our brain cells to communicate with each other. Therefore, it gets harder to learn new things. Blackberries provide potent antioxidants known as polyphenols that zap inflammation and encourage communication between neurons, improving our ability to soak up new information!
Check out this healthy, easy. & scrumptious lamb chops recipe that features a delicious blackberry sauce. If you don’t eat lamb, you can also substitute the lamb with beef. Dinner is served!
Easy Lamb Chops with Blackberry Sauce
What you need:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shallots, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups blackberry pulp
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 whole clove
- 1 teaspoon cardamon
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups red wine
- 4 lamb chops
Putting it all Together:
- Saute the shallots and garlic in hot olive oil until translucent.
- Mix the blackberry pulp, honey, clove, cardamon and jalapeno in a bowl.
- Add the wine and cook until reduced to half.
- Grill the lamb, and serve with sauce drizzled over top!